Seven die after drinking coronavirus hand sanitiser when alcohol ran out at a party 

Two more remain in a coma in an intensive care ward, the report said.
On Friday three more men died, aged 28, 32, and 69. One more death was reported today, November 21.  The regional state prosecutor said: ‘The poisoning took place as a result of drinking sanitiser.’ Federal public health watchdog, Rospotrebnadzor reported: ‘Nine cases of poisoning with sanitiser have been registered, including seven that were fatal .’ A criminal case has been opened. The partygoers drank the sanitiser – 69 percent methanol – which had been sold as a hand cleanser during the pandemic. According to Mail Online, a group of nine people drank antiseptic hand wash when the alcohol ran out at a party on Thursday in Tomtor village in the Tattinsky district of the country’s largest region, Yakutia. The first three victims who died were a 41-year-old woman and two men aged 27 and 59. Six others were flown by a medical evacuation aircraft to regional capital Yakutsk.
Seven people have reportedly died after drinking coronavirus hand sanitizer in Russia.

penetv

Leave a Reply

X
%d bloggers like this: